This professional development module on Ethics looks at:
- An overview of Ethics, background and principles
- The basis of ethical dilemmas
- Codes of ethics
- Review of the VRA and CVRP Code of Ethics
- Ethical decision making / case study
- Professional and ethical practice
- The consequences of ethical breaches
- Staying safe
- Informed consent / Confidentiality
- Release of data
- Relationship with clients.
As a result of the case study in this module, you will be able to make ethical decisions and discover ways to practice professionally and safely.